Save 1% on the Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 Electronic Humidifier for Cabinet, Cigar Chest, armoire, or Tower humidor (10-50 Cubic ft.) Rated as The Best humidifier on The Market for Tower/Cabinet humidors! by Cigar Oasis at Ameraus. MPN: HA4-4000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cigar Oasis is the original creator of the electronic/automatic humidifier for personal cigar humidors. The ultimate set it and forget it cigar
Product Description & Reviews
Cigar Oasis is the original creator of the electronic/automatic humidifier for personal cigar humidors. The ultimate set it and forget it cigar humidification solution to put you at ease. Accept no other substitute. The Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 is an electronic cigar humidifier which accurately controls the humidity for large armoires and display cases. It is a self-contained unit with the electronics in the upper section and the distilled water reservoir in the lower section ready to operate once you fill with distilled water and plug it into an outlet. The Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 takes all the worry and fuss out of storing and maintaining your precious stogies. The Magna 3.0 is fully electronic and once setup only requires occasional refilling (with distilled water) It comes factory set to 70% RH but can be set to exact preference. Anywhere from 40-80% (for humidor seasoning and cigar restoration purposes) The sensor is constantly active and blowing out only pure humidity as needed and then turns off once the set point is reached. The large LCD displays both humidity and temperature in the humidor and also displays the current set point. It accurately monitors the humidity and uses a quiet fan to circulate the air/humidity in the humidor, this both insures that every part of the humidor receives an equal distribution of humidity and also helps eliminate any potential "musty" odors or dead air in the humidor. Dimensions: Length: 13" Width: 6.5" Height: 6"
Features & Highlights
- The Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 is everything you dreamed of for a cabinet humidification system - The sealed design makes it ideal for any size cabinet (10-50 cubic ft.) Will never over-humidify!
- The updated 3.0 enlarged LCD display/remote now read humidity, temperature and current set point. Easy to read from afar and without opening the humidor. - And now with updated soft-touch buttons
- The sensor is on the remote so you get place where you prefer. It uses a six foot extension and can be located anywhere within the humidor. (Includes strong 3M mounting lock)
- Transparent water base with expanding water beads for balanced humidity release using distilled water only (average refill time is 2-5 weeks)
- Sensor controlled fan circulates the air & humidity in the humidor, this both insures that every part of the humidor receives an equal distribution of humidity (No need to rotate cigars) and also helps eliminate any "musty" odors from building up.
Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0
16.7 x 6.95 x 7.35 inches
7.32 x 6.93 x 13.86 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cigar Oasis, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HUM75-A, ean: 0852715006118,
Finally, you can show off without consequence! By popular demand, a larger size. Until now, if you wanted to show off your cigars, you only had the option of a glass-top humidor. Thing is, glass top humidors perform worse than non-glass, because they...
By Cigar Oasis
mpn: HA1-1000_K1, ean: 0663701772203,
Control for small humidifiers up to 4 cu. ft. capacityUses a paper thin power cord to operateConsistent, long-term humidity controlFully automated cigar humidifierManual and remote monitoring and controlLarge backlit LCD displays humidity and temper...
By Cigar Oasis
mpn: HA3-3000_K2, ean: 0663701777673,
The Cigar Oasis ULTRA 3.0 uses upgraded technology to measure and control the humidity accurately. This electronic cigar humidifier was designed to mount on the lid of the humidor (or on or under a tray) with minimum space requirements. The fan pushe...